Tuesday, February 07, 2006

arun's farewell...

quite a productive day!
had BK breakfast wif my sis in e morn (we dun do dis very often u c)
met Fanis in TP lib at 12pm to continue on our OTD report. we're far frm done!!!
dere's jus so much to do! but today has been relatively productive... luckily.
i'm so tired rite now altho i wish i cud continue where i left off earlier dis afternoon...
tmr is round 2 of workin on projects. tmr is ER.
thurs will continue wif OTD. dateline: next fri. SIAN........

jus got home from a mini gathering .. Arun's farewell..
tis quite sad man.. i noe i'm gonna miss him ALOT.
he's been such a buddy. the 1st true guy fren i met in TP.
he's been such a darling. partner in crime, taught me how to drink, see me get drunk, see me cry, hear my sob stories, hear me whine, take my shit for projects, complain together abt other shitty proj grp members, skip lectures, sit together EVERYTIME for all lectures..
gosh. i am gonna miss him.

he's off dis fri nite.
and next, grace will be off too.
dis is saddening aint it? *shrugs*
well Lyd, live with it!

good night all.

No comments: